Latest News

Tuesday, 12 April 2016

UNIPORT LATEST NEWS- CHAOS IN UNIPORT



Students of UNIPORT on Monday the 11th of April embarked on the mass protest to show express thier concern about the increase in their tuition fee and also the statement "NO school FEES NO exams".
      The protest which commenced at about 5:30am on monday lasted till the evening of that same day, incurin the lives o , student the president of MANAGEMENT SCIENCE UNIPORT and leaving others injured.
     IT was noted that the police oipened fire on the students when the protest wa getting a liltle bit outof hand which they knew wasn't right. As an eye witness and a student of UNIPORT I noted the whole issues,
         It isn't safe anymore in UNIPORT as th school management sent a message to every student to pack their baggages and leave the school before 6pm that day. I was so lucky I left what happened that night is in my next post

1 comment:

  1. If you have a child or friend in uniport, please start calling them

    ReplyDelete

Recent Post